11 March 2008

Making Progress!

Ali and Travis rocked last night! As soon as Travis got home they got to work on the nursery. Every wall is painted and the pink walls are the only ones that need a second coat. The nursery should be finished tonight! I actually really like the way it all looks together. The pink, I will have to get used to, but it doesn't look bad!! Yay! I love the way the room looks and feels now.

So, they had a little fun while they worked! :)
I think we have decided to use the green paint (that we had originally planned to use in the nursery) in the office. Now I'm on a home improvement kick!! Yay!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Staci said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!

Amy said...

And where is the baby bump picture I asked about????!!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Cool! I can't wait to see it all finished!!
JB