17 March 2008

Back On Track!

The nursery is done (okay, not the furniture, but the walls)! WooHoo!! I love it! I am so excited about bringing Jayden home to her room. We added a little flare to the room. Two walls are brown and two are pink. Our theme is Winnie the Pooh, but we are including all the characters. The only one we don't have in there right now is Eeyore, but that is only because the Hufalump has apparently taken over his spot. We are working on getting him involved! :) Here are some pictures of the nursery (I am not including all the little pictures, but I will include a link to them on here soon):

http://picasaweb.google.com/janakay.mcham/JaydenSNursery (to see all the other little walls pictures)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great! I love how you did the stripe at the top-what a cool idea! I'm inspired to get started on our nursery!

suzspeaks said...

It looks great Jana! I love the stripe at the top!!! Very Creative!!! Meg you should totally steal the idea!

I can't wait to see Jayden in her room!

Kari said...

I am highly impressed with your painting creativity! I love the stripes at the top of each wall. Can I hire Travis when I paint my future baby's room someday??

Love you both!

Jennifer McHam said...

Love the colors & the borders!! Very cool!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Very cute!!! I like the stripes as well.

JB

Brandy said...

Hey Jana Kay! I just 'found' your blog thru Jenny's. And I just had to say I am in LOVE with pink and brown this go-round. With Brooke I was so anti-pink and this pregnancy all I want is pink! It's so fun! Congrats on the girl and welcome to the girl club! :) And I love the color choices for the room! ;) I swear I have so many pink and brown things for this little girl already!