06 March 2008

House Pictures

Yay for clean houses! :) My wonderful husband has allowed me to get someone to clean the house twice a month. I'm going to be completely honest! I hate to clean. One of the reasons that my wonderful husband has allowed this is because I work from home. He is so sweet. But, I have a confession...

I was totally against getting someone else to clean my house when we first got married! I was going to be the perfect house-wife. I was going to take care of the house and clean all the time. I finally gave in to the fact that I just don't like cleaning enough to stay that disciplined. So, today...I have a clean house! Thank you hubby!!!
So, now that I have a clean house...here are the pictures of upstairs that I have been promising my sister and many others. All the walls are beige, and we will be painting the nursery soon! So, I will definitely have more pictures in the next couple of months. As you walk up the stairs, this is the view. On the left you have the tiny hall way to the two guest rooms, directly in front of you is the office, the bathroom to the right of that and then the master bedroom.
Photobucket

No comments: