10 May 2007

Sick at Home: Day #2

You know the illnesses that just don't want to leave? Yea...they are a pain in the buttocks!

This is day 2 of being home in bed. Thank goodness for wireless internet, eh?! Playing spades all day and loving on my doggie!

Travis is in Houston today, just for the day. He left at 5:00 this morning to catch a flight. He is going to fly back tonight, pack some more, and fly out to Scotland tomorrow afternoon. He will be there in Dundee until Sunday the 20th. This will be the longest we have been apart since we got married...which hasn't been very long.

Mom and Dad are in San Antonio for Dad's annual Dental Convention. I am going to try and have dinner with them tomorrow night (if I can get out of bed). I am excited to see them! Mom has been back from Germany for a few days, so it will be good to see her finally.

I don't have much else to say, but hopefully I will get out of this bed tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Sorry that you're so sick. I hope you feel well enough to have dinner with mom and dad tomorrow. Love you. Oh, by the way, I got the flowers and put them in the vase.

JB