15 May 2007

Girls' Night Out...

That is right...it is GNO (Girls' Night Out) and where am I? At home. I worked my first full day today since I got sick and I am miserable. My head is pounding, I feel extremely weak and my tummy is doing flips! I really hope this stuff goes away SOON!

Travis called me tonight. He had a good day today and evening. He was able to help out with the class some (they were covering material he already knew) and then tonight they had a reception for the class at the university. They had drinks and refreshments so he had some good conversation time with some potential clients. He was also able to start forming a rather good business relationship with the man who is teaching the class. He told Travis that he appreciated his help in class today and that he is a really good leader. This guy basically does what Travis wants to do eventually (He will have to explain it...I'm not so good at it). So, needless to say, Travis has now gotten his foot in the door and is doing very well with the people over there.

He is going to have an adventure tomorrow night though. Several of the people in the class are Nigeria. Imagine Nigerias who learned English in Scotland...I can't help but laugh! Anyway, they want to take Travis out dancing. That is right...dancing in Scotland with Nigerians. I love it!

That is it for now. I'm going to read up on Harry Potter! :)

3 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I hope that you feel better soon. I hope that Travis gets some pictures of this dancing experience!

JB

Unknown said...

Did you say Harry Potter? I LOVE Harry Potter! Which one are you on? I'm so excited about the 5th movie and the 7th book!! I can hardly wait!

Jana Kay said...

Hi Katherine! I'm actually re-reading the 5th book to get ready for the movie. Then I'm on to 6 to get ready for the next book!! :)