02 May 2007

The House...

So, I have had a couple of requests for more pictures of the house. Here they are. The first two are of the guest bedroom,
then two of the office/guest bedroom,

the guest bathroom,
the hall,
and a couple of the kitchen (Please forgive the cluttered counter, we have a tendency to just put stuff down thinking, "I'll come back and get that...").

I don't have pictures of the rest of the house because it is still dirty! We need to do a little more cleaning before I display the house. Anyway, Travis bought this house in July of 2006, so almost a year ago. I have been able to make it my own and it helps that I was with him, helping him shop for houses, so I had a little say in the house! :) We haven't done a lot to fix up the house other than paint the master bedroom and tile the master bathroom. It has been fun dressing the place up with all the gifts we received for the wedding. I will update with the rest of the tour after I get the other areas of the house clean!

3 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

YAY! Thanks for putting up the pictures! Everything looks great!!!!!!! Miss you & love you!!!
Jen :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

Looks good! Ready for more pics... We look forward to seeing you guys this weekend, even if for a brief moment.

JB

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the pics! Sorry it's taken me so long to notice. You know...life...work...wedding...