12 May 2007

San Antonio

I just got back from San Antonio. Mom and Dad were down there for a convention that Dad goes to every year for his continuing education credits. It was good to see them. It was the first time I had seen Mom since she went to Germany. We compared stories of our trips over there and it was fun. We walked, ate and shopped...a lot! It was a great time.

Now, I'm back at the house and just hanging out with my puppy. Travis is in Scotland and enjoying himself. They just checked into a hotel there in Inverness. He is having a hard time because he rented a car and they drive on the left side of the road (he paid extra to get an automatic instead of a manual). He had a flat tire because he hasn't gotten use to driving on the left side yet. He comes back next Sunday...I can't wait!

I am going to try and get some stuff done around here before the week starts. If you have been reading my blog, you know that I have been sick. Unfortunately, going to San Antonio didn't seem to help anything. I still feel pretty cruddy, but I am hoping that a little activity helps it go away by Monday. We will see.

No comments: