01 May 2007

Catching Up On Life...



We found the camera cord! Yay! So, here are the pictures along with the stories that I have wanted to tell, but haven't because I didn't have the pictures.

1) We got a new light fixture for the dining area. We actually got this the weekend we got back from the honeymoon. Mark, Judy and Bill came to our house and helped us get settled in our new home. It was a nice gift...

2) We got our china hutch. We got this the same weekend as the light fixture above, but it wasn't delivered until about a week and a half later. I was so excited! Travis surprised me with it one night when I got back from work. They called him at work to tell him it was ready to be picked up, so he got a friend (Dax) to help him pick it up and they showed up with it that night. He is such a great husband!


3) Our camping trip the weekend of April 13th through the 15th, was a blast. Here are a few pictures of the trip. We went hiking on Enchanted Rock and Nikki was awesome. She has no fear. She was up and over those rocks long before we were. She was so cute!

I think that about sums it up. I'm sure I will think of more or find more pictures I wanted to share, but I will spare you all and just put them online for all to see. I hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Your hutch and light fixture are really pretty. I would love to see more pics of the house. Have you changed it up much since you got all that cool stuff at the showers?

JB

Rebecca said...

Hey, nice fixture and cabinet. I want to see the house. Is it new to both of you, or did Travis already have it?