19 May 2007

A Little Pampering...

Yesterday after work, I was able to meet up with Amy O'Malley. We had a light dinner at a local restaurant. I haven't seen her in awhile and I needed a little girl time. It was fun. We just talked about life, caught up a little. For the last thirty minutes or so her boyfriend Don came by and joined us. It was good to catch up with her.

Today has been great! I slept in this morning until about 9:00 am and then I got up and started laundry. I did a couple of loads and then went to meet some other girls to get pedicures. That took about 2 hours and then I came back, got into my swimsuit and laid out on our deck. It was nice. I got some good sun and some good reading time! Nikki didn't quite know what to do about me hanging out in her "territory", but we had fun. Now I'm about to hop in the shower and run to the grocery store. I need to pick up some stuff for the house, but I am also going to Poker Night tonight. I am going to pick up some shrimp for the bar-b-q! :) Yummm. It is going to be a fun night.

TRAVIS COMES HOME TOMORROW!!! Oh...I'm so excited! I'm so ready for him to be home. I miss my hubby! He has had such a great time over there. Unfortunately, he never made it out dancing with the Nigerians...he missed his chance. That makes me a little sad, but that is okay. He had fun anyway.

I have to go wash the stink off of me now and go to the store! Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Sounds like you had a heck of a weekend! I'm glad Travis is home safe & sound now - Isn't it hard when your hubby is gone???? I hate it when Mark goes out of town! Looking forward to seeing you soon ... ;) !!!
xoxoxoxo

Rebecca said...

Wow...I can't wait until my weekends look more like that again! Just 4 more! Oh, would you email me your mailing address? resinteriors@yahoo.com