14 May 2007

Mother's Day Weekend

This weekend was full of travel for me. Saturday I went to San Antonio to spend time with Mom and Dad and yesterday I went to Bryan to spend Mother's Day with Judy and Bill and the rest of the gang there. It was good to see everyone. It killed me not to be able to hold the twins (because of my cold), but it was a great visit. Muna and I cleaned up the dessert table! She was so precious, making sure that I had enough to eat. Everyone took very good care of me and kept asking how I was doing without my hubby.

Travis was able to call me yesterday on my drive down to Bryan. We talked for about 20 minutes ($10 phone call). It was good to hear his voice. The first couple of days were okay without him, but it is time for him to come home. He flies in on Sunday, so I don't have too long to wait. He is having a good time though.

2 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day weekend! But GET WELL SOOOOOOOOON!!! xoxo
Jen :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm glad that you had fun! I hope you are starting to feel better. Love ya!

JB