01 April 2008

A Little Extra Cash

I first heard about PayPerPost from Shauna, so I thought I would take a look. It actually is a pretty cool deal. Basically, you blog about what you want to blog about and get paid to do it! There are companies out there who are looking for people to post reviews about their products or your opinion on certain issues or whatever else might be interesting. They have some awesome tools that help you get started and it is so simple! Even if you aren't hurting for cash, this is still a great way to make a few extra bucks and all you have to do is write what you want! For all of us opinionated people...this is awesome! We get to state our opinions and get paid for it!

I'm looking forward to building up a nice pad and going to get Jayden some cute clothes (or pamper myself after we get into a routine)! It will also come in handy if we need to make a little extra cash while I'm on maternity leave. Diapers, wipes, formula...they all add up!

If you are looking for a way to pad your pocket...you should look into PayPerPost. It doesn't cost you anything and you can start making money right away!
blog ethics



Photobucket

No comments: