01 April 2008

Birthday Cards for the Online Shopper!

Okay, so I'm an online shopper! I'll admit it. I work from home and I'm going to be a stay at home mom. So, the easiest way to get my shopping done these days is over the internet or phone. One thing that I try to do consistently is, send out Birthday cards. I'm not a phone person, so sending a card on a special days makes me feel a little bit better about not being connected as much as most people. Of course, sending all these cards out requires that I get out and buy cards! I have found an easy solution to that problem...online Birthday Cards! This site has some awesome cards and they range from traditional to fun to artsy and cutsy. There is a card to fit anyone and everyone's personality! One of my favorites is this one...
The site is really easy to navigate and has cards for every occasion. They even have cards that relate to the corporate world. I find this useful because my husband still works in the corporate world, so I can just add cards he might use to my order! This is such a simple and wonderful way to get the greeting cards my family my family needs without adding another errand to my list of places to go and things to do! Check this site out and see for yourself! It is awesome!

birthday cards

Photobucket

No comments: