03 January 2007

Wow, so, I didn't realize exactly how much stuff needed to be done for the wedding since I was so focused on the holidays! I am starting to feel a little more stress with the planning. It isn't bad, just enough stress to get me motivated to move! :)
I have been working on updating the guest list, so Travis and I have been on the phone and checking our email constantly trying to verify addresses. I think we are almost done with that. The invitations have come in so we are getting prepared to get them all addressed and ready to go out.
Travis and I have had some problems getting in touch with the guy who going to do our premarital counseling, but we finally got it all set and we start next Thursday. We are going to meet every Thursday after work. I'm pretty excited to get started.
That is about it for tonight. I'm tired!

Love...JK

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Don't get too stressed. We don't want you to become a Bridezilla. Remember that your bridesmaids are your sisters, and we just won't put up with that!!! Love you little sis! JB

Dava Lynn said...

JK - gets a little crazy, doesn't it? But, this is such a fun time...enjoy it. I remember the invitation-sending part not being my favorite...but the seeing-lots-of-wonderful-people-that-I-love-on-the-happiest-day-of-my-life part made it all worth it! And the kissing-my-new-husband part even topped that! Blessings on your preparation. I love you.

Shauna said...

Reading the comments on here makes me think that someone needs to coherse Dava Lynn into a blog.....

Staci said...

Oooo. I'll second Shauna! Dava Lynn needs a blog too!!! Tell her we all want her to become a blogger!!!