19 January 2007

Just another day! Today was my Tuesday and Friday of the working week. I was so tired today! You would think that after three days of doing nothing would relax you! But Noooo!

Anyway, today was just another normal day at work. But...tonight...

Tonight is...DATE NIGHT!!! Yay!! Travis is cooking me dinner and then we are going to a movie! I'm excited!

Last night was our third meeting with Roger, our premarital counselor. He is so wonderful! We have great conversations and it is very insightful. He even asked us at one point, when talking about our conflict management and communication, "Why are you here?" Apparently, we don't need too much help! :) The advice is great though and we are having to think about and plan for situations that we hadn't thought of before. It has been very good for us.

It is less than 2 months until we get married...prayers are appreciated! :) J/K I'm so ready!!

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ledbetter Fam said...

I hope you had fun on your date. I'm glad that you are benefitting from your premarital counseling. I think it is very helpful and am so glad that we did it. Love ya! Oh, I was an education major at first, David was always something in the medical field (PT, Nurse, etc). He's always been a great teacher though. When we taught classes at church for the 2nd graders I always let him do the teaching. He's so good!

JB