06 January 2007

I'm getting organized! I am adding more and more addresses to the list and feeling a little less overwhelmed. Next weekend I'm going up to Arlington with Bill and Judy McHam. We are going to do some planning for the reception and the Harlan family (Judy's side of the family) get-together. Mom and I are going to work on getting the music picked out for the sisters to sing. I am trying to get all the recorded music together so that I can get that approved also. I'm having a hard time finding music that fits with my song for the rest of the wedding. I just want it to flow. I have to find songs for the grandparents, parents and I think I have the one for the bridal party. It will all come together. I still have to pick out the flowers and get them ordered...but we have time for that.
I scheduled my bridal portrait with Donald for February and I am so excited. I think we are going to go to the same place Lara Jane had pictures done (I hope that is okay with her)!

I have my second interview at the church for the Directory of Elementary on Tuesday and I would definitely appreciate your prayers. I'm excited about this opportunity.

Life is good. I have a wonderful Husband-to-be and the most amazing family ever! I have absolutely nothing to complain about!

Love...JK

3 comments:

Dava Lynn said...

What's the Directory of Elementary thing about? That's new to me...

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm glad that you will be here this weekend. I know you'll be busy doing wedding stuff, but I hope to get to see you some. Love you. JB

Rebecca said...

I as just looking back at your previous posts, and saw the pictures of your dog. He's beautiful. Huskey I guess? Jude is still alive and kicking, and finally warming up to men...or Mitch at least!