15 January 2007

Iced In! So, I'm sitting here with nothing to do because the roads are icy and the weather is ridiculous! It is my day off and I have nowhere to go. They said that the weather is supposed to worse tomorrow, so I could be here for awhile.

I am just catching up on laundry and wedding planning today. I have actually been pretty productive. I worked on my gift registry. I am registered at Target, Home Depot and Dillard's. Judy (Travis' mom) has a friend in The Woodlands that is throwing us a shower in February. I got that guest list completed and sent to Judy. However, I am running out of things to do. Next, is stuffing invitations! Yay! It really feels like I'm getting married now.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Icy days are great for vegging out around the house!! Enjoy!

Rebecca said...

Let me know how the Target registry goes. I am debating on whether or not to register there because I've heard stories of how it's hard to return things. I LOVE Target though!!! Anyway, check out my blog forever25-becky.blogspot.com Also, what's your email? I'd love to catch up!