17 January 2007

3rd Day Iced In! It is crazy here! Even though the temperatures are slightly above freezing the ground is still icy and slushy. The weather people are saying that everyone should stay inside and not go anwhere. The driveways are slick and scary! Oh well...


Through all of this I have gotten some done for the wedding. I have gotten a few more addresses added to the wedding list, the music picked out and organized for the wedding (except what my sisters are going to sing), and I have stuffed all the invitations!

At least I have been productive and haven't been wasting my days!

Here is Nikki enjoying the snowy day yesterday...

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

You keep adding more and more to your invitation list. Or are you just adding addresses? I hope you are enjoying your snowy days. It was fun to have the snow here today.

JB