29 July 2008

Update with Lots of Pictures

This weekend we went up to Arlington to meet Mom and Dad when they got back from Zambia. We drove up Saturday so that Juli Beth, Lara Jane and I could go see Mama Mia together. It was soo fun! The guys let us go to dinner too. We ate at Abuelo's and it was so nice to have sister talk again! Then we went to the movie and it was AWESOME!!! I am downloading all the music to Travis' ipod today! :) Before we headed out to dinner and the movie we had some time to introduce the cousins to Jayden...

I didn't get any pictures of Lara Jane or any of her family with Jayden...:( I will do better next time! They are planning to come see us soon, so hopefully I will get lots of pictures then.

On Sunday we went to Pleasant Ridge for church and got to introduce Jayden to a lot of people. After service we went to meet Mom and Dad at the airport. Mom was excited to see Jayden again and had fun showing her off to all of her friends from the mission trip. It was so good to see them! I know we got to see them right before they left, but there is just something special about being there when they get back from this trip each year. We took them to lunch at Khaki's and Jayden's umbilical cord came off at lunch! Yay!!! She has a cute belly button! :)

Last night we gave Jayden her first full bath. It was fun! She enjoyed it so much more than the sponge baths we have been giving her. Her hair seems to be getting longer and curlier! Yipee!! :) I love it! Travis took a video of her after the bath...

And the morning after her bath...her hair looks like this...(notice the outfit! "Daddy did my hair")


4 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

awwwwwwwww! Thanks for the new pictures & videos - LOVE THEM! esp. the one of Jayden's first bath :) You guys are adorable. All 3 of you ;) Can't wait to see you soon,
xoxo
Jen

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVED the pictures and videos! You guys are so cute. You make such a perfect little family. I just can't get enough of y'all. I look forward to the day I finally get to meet Jayden in person...whenever that will be. Love you!

The Stringers said...

isn't it amazing how you ar totally IN LOVE with your baby?! There's nothin' else like it.

laura said...

so reese is in love with Joseph. I showed her the first video and she just kept saying "Jojo. Jojo." I guess I could have posted this on Julie Beth's blog!