19 September 2005

So, I haven't exactly gotten better at posting these everyday. I will get better I promise! :)

Bob (my former boss) came back to work today. He has finally gotten his parents somewhat settled at his house and felt that he was able to come in. I am really glad that he did because it was nice to be able to tell him about the changes at the credit union and not have to worry about him finding out some other way. He took the news okay. He isn't really happy about the changes, but he has a meeting with the boss lady tomorrow to talk it out. He is also going to address some H.R. issues that need to be dealt with concerning the way that I was treated while he was gone.

You know, I say a lot of bad stuff about work because of all the things that have been happening. There are a couple of good things about it too. One is that there are some really dynamic and talented people working there. They are determined, creative, and energetic. I really hope that they can turn the credit union around like they want to. Another good thing is that people are starting to open up more to training and they aren't as negative about it anymore. I like to believe that I had something to do that. ;)

It is a very interesting place to work and I wish them all the best of luck. I don't know how much longer I will be here, but I am going to make the most of it.

I have been named the Chairman of Fundraising for X-Swim (Robie's team). I am also helping out with coaching a little more consistantly since Brandon left. I love that team! The kids are so wonderful!! I am thankful that Rob and I have been able to stay friends and that I am still able to support the team. So far, we have had a car wash and we raised a lot of money from that. We also had a bake sale and I am selling the left overs at work. (Those people love to eat!) We are really bringing in some good money and I really haven't had to do a lot. The fundraisers I'm coming up with are great because the swimmers and parents are the ones who do all the work! :) It allows me to do my full-time job and contribute something to the team without getting overwhelmed or obligated in too many areas (that was for you Mom).

I am going to start training in the mornings again so that I don't try and cram everything into my schedule for after work. As complicated as life is at work right now, things are really working out well for me. Thank you everyone for the prayers and thoughts as I have been going through this ordeal!

I love you all and miss you lots!! :) Sweet dreams...

1 comment:

Tabs said...

Jana Kay! Hey girl, Tabitha here (from OC). I have been blog hopping and I just came across your little blog. I hope you keep it up and say hi! I have to run but just wanted to say hey and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Take care and God bless!