02 September 2005

Tonight after work I went to help Robie with swim practice. Brandon, the assistant coach, is really giving him problems. I hope this gets sorted out quickly!

I am thankful that this is a long weekend!! Thank you Labor Day! :) It is a much needed break.

Tina from work has a bunch of furniture that she needs to get rid of, so I am going over there Sunday to see if I want any of it. Maybe I'll find something...

Right now I am so tired and it is so late that I really have no idea what I am writing. I hope I don't regret this in the morning!! :) Just kidding!

Tomorrow I am looking forward to a day for just Skye and me! I figure I will take her up to the mountains one more time before it gets too cold. Although, these gas prices are killing!! Maybe I should save the gas and not take her. It is already at an average of $3.00 per gallon here. It is crazy!

Alright, I guess it is time for bed...I'm starting to ramble. Night everyone!!

No comments: