02 September 2005

Wow...It is one o'clock in the afternoon and I am already exhausted! I am babysitting the empty branch again today and didn't get over here until about 12:30pm. This morning was crazy!! My boss is out of town and so is Rich (our maintanance guy). So, this morning about 9:15am two men walk into the lobby ready to check our sprinkler system for the fire alarms. I had no idea they were coming! Kathy (our branch manager) and I had to hunt down the information needed to get ahold of the fire alarm company and by 10:00am the men were testing our system. By about 10:15am I had opened every door they needed access to and was on my way to the other branches to do the mail run (which was supposed to take place at 9:30am). By 11:00am I was back at the main branch delivering mail around the building. After being stopped about a million times by different people who needed something else done "before you go over to the other branch" it was noon and way past time for me to leave! I am finally over here having some peace and quiet for the rest of the day. I sure can't wait until Bob (my boss) gets back. I sure don't envy him with all the high demands everyday!

Anyway! I am now able to sit and relax in the quiet, lonely branch! I get internet tonight at my apartment!! :) WooHoo!! :) Now I will have something to do at home besides watch movies and read.

Now that I have completely rambled on and bored everyone reading this...I will go now. Have a wonderful weekend and Labor Day!! :)

No comments: