06 September 2005

Well, I submitted my first line up for the season today! I am excited to see how this all turns out. I think it will be a good experience overall. :) Although, I do have a questionable player on my roster. David Givens...he is having chest pains...come on...doesn't he know that I'm counting on him?! Anyway, It isn't that big of a deal I guess, I do have Roy Williams waiting to step in for him.

Brother-In-Laws and Dadda: Don't be surprised if I give you a few calls during the season...I might need some help! :)

Today was pretty busy at work. All I did was sit with our new I.S. team member as she observed the credit department, but I feel like I was going all day non-stop! Tomorrow, I am doing the same thing and will continue to do that for the next three weeks as she visits all the departments, plus all the other training that has been scheduled. This should be interesting.

My boss took off last week to get his parents out of Louisiana where they were staying in a hotel because they had lost everything. Their entire house is under water and they were basically homeless and his mother has Parkinsons (or however you spell it...Dava Lynn...:) ). Then, on their way back, their car broke down in Memphis. So, needless to say, I will be covering for my boss until next week! Please keep that family in your prayers! They are really needing it right now.

Well, I better get some sleep! This is going to be a long week!

No comments: