12 October 2005

This is my first post in awhile, and I do apologize! My life has been...well, my life!

Since the last time I posted an entry on here I can't really say that I have done a whole lot, but I have been busy and couldn't tell you exactly why. It has been several of those kind of days!

Right now, I am faced with a huge decision. It is a career decision, so please be praying for me. For those of my sisters I have not talked to yet...just wait, I'm calling this week (you too Dadda)! :) Just pray that you will be open to what is said and that I in turn will be open to what you have to say about the choices.

I am so completely drained of all brain power and energy right now. I have several little projects going at work and then the personal life added to that never makes it easier! I am having fun though. I am finding time to have a social life and branch out! Yes, I actually have a life!! :)

It is sleepy time now as I have to get up early in the morning for a presentation at work.

Love you all and kisses to everyone! :)

No comments: