18 October 2005

Well, today was a little better. Rob and I are on talking terms, but there is still a lot of tension between us. I think that I have pretty much decided to tell him that it is time for me to back away from the whole situation and for us both to figure things out on our own. We are both at different stages of our lives and he doesn't need one more thing to worry about right now. Besides, I have to figure out what God wants for me...not what I want for me! (I know I am repeating myself from yesterday, but this is something I have to remind myself of often!)

Anyway, enough about Rob and the drama in my life!

I got to talk to a really good friend of mine tonight. I haven't talked to him in awhile and I definitely missed our conversations. He and I always have the most wonderful, God filled, and lengthly conversations. This boy and I stayed up until 8:00 in the morning one time when I lived in OKC. It was a blast!!

He always helps me clear my head and refocus on what is important...God! He is going to do such great things for the Lord! His heart is so pure and so filled with a desire to do nothing outside of God's will. He never plans...just waits. I learn so much from him every time we talk. I thank God for people like him in my life.

Well, I'm off to bed! Goodnight!

YAY!!! LJ IS PREGNANT!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) I love you sister!

No comments: