19 February 2008

Update from Yesterday...

I forgot to mention yesterday that this will be the first McHam girl (born a McHam) since Pop's sister Elaine was born. Not to advertise her age, but that is a gap of 63 years! Wow...I sure hope Jayden can earn her place among the McHam boys! If she takes after her Momma....she won't have any trouble. ;)

Both grandpas are sooo excited to have girls to spoil! Let's just pray that she doesn't start acting like her Momma for a long time. The last thing this world needs right now is another Jana Kay!! I was a twerp! :D But I grew out of it...kinda...

4 comments:

Staci said...

Seems like the McHam boys always had a sweet spot for girls...so I'm sure she'll do just fine. She may be a little spoiled though!!

Dana said...

Congrats, Jana & Travis! You'll have so much fun spoiling that little lady! How fun.

Jennifer McHam said...

wooooo hooooooooooo! Go girl, go girl, go girl :) !! I can't wait to spoil her rotten!!! :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!

JB