28 February 2008

Tagged Again!

I have been tagged by my beautiful sister Jenny so, here we go!
**Here is a picture of Jenny and me...10 years ago:
I was a 17 year old junior in high school. I was the Captain/Treasurer of the Dalworthington Gardens Junior Police Explorers and competing in Dallas, TX.

Things on my to-do list today:

1)Update the budget and pay all outstanding bills for the month of February
2)Send out pictures of the Skateboard Rescue to family (see yesterday's post)
3)Eat lots of food (Jayden is stealing it all so I'm constantly hungry)

Three of my bad habits:

1)Biting/Picking at my cuticles (getting a lot better...but my fingers bleed during stressful times)
2)Biting my bottom lip with it is dry
3)Thinking I'll come back to something later and totally forgetting about it for 5 days!
4)Taking up the entire bed while sleeping at night (Travis woke up this morning and said, "We are getting a king size bed..." Oops! I would blame the pregnancy, but I can only claim that it got worse because of it.)

Five jobs I have had:

1)After school kid-sitter
2)Secretary at James Martin High School
3)Student recruiter for Oklahoma Christian University
4)Training Coordinator for a credit union in Colorado
5)Soon to be Mommy! (I think this will be my favorite!)

Things people don't know about me:
**I'm not sure how many people don't know everything about me. I pretty much tell all, but I'll try! :)
1)I have a freckle in my right eye
2)I love cross-stitching (it is relaxing and it is counting...so my OCD is satisfied)
3) I am copying Jenny on this one: I get a weird amount of pleasure out of guessing the exact number of hangers I need to hang up a pile of clean laundry.
4)I can name all the states in alphabetical order in less than 90 seconds
5)I have been to 12 of those states and 4 foreign countries

Now I tag: Juli Beth, Kima and Amy

2 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

love it! thanks JK! :)
xoxo
Jen

Anonymous said...

hi jana kay!! congrats on your soon to be new adventure of mommy! im so happy for you love!! :)