18 February 2008

Jayden Bridgwater McHam

It's a girl!

We went to the doctor today and had our ultrasound. The baby is healthy and right on target! The heartbeat was 152. We are sooo excited! She decided to cross her legs at the beginning, but with some proding and shifting, she opened her legs up pretty wide! The first picture is of Jayden's head and belly. The second is more of a profile view of the head and belly. You can see some of the cord and the cross section of the right arm toward the top of the picture. The final picture shows all the evidence that we have a sweet little girl! Okay...the sweet part is yet to be determined...but it is a girl! Dad is sooo happy! This makes #16 on the Bridgwater side and the 6th girl.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like girl was a shocker to all! Great name though. Congrats on the baby.

Anonymous said...

congrats! wow - you even have a name picked out already. you two are so cute!!!
-kari

Unknown said...

Congrats! I love the name, by the way!

Natalie said...

Yeah, a girl, just like I said
:-) ... I love the name.

Unknown said...

Well, I sure was wrong on that one! Congratulations! I love her name-you are so prepared with a name already!

Staci said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited that I can live vicariously through you to enjoy a BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! I've been checking in every once in awhile to see how you're doing (I'm only about 5 weeks behind you). I know you guys are going to be great parents!

I bet Judy is excited to have a little girl to spoil! ;)

-Jen

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have specified that the last comment was from Jen Fisher... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey just curious. Who is the kari who left the comment at 4:59?
By the way tell my baby girl that aunt KARI ANN loves her.

The Stringers said...

Congrats! That's awesome!! Jayden will have Travis wrapped around her little finger in no time...if not already!

suzspeaks said...

Yea!!! I LOVE her name! I'm so happy for you, you're going to be a great mommy!