07 February 2008

Bump Patrol!

Okay...I finally feel like my belly has become "picture worthy". So, I have stolen my sister Jenny's title for the belly pictures...Bump Patrol! (thanks Jen!) We are just over 17 weeks along and I am feeling great...starving, but great!! They have me eating 6 times a day because I haven't been gaining weight. I had gained the first appointment, but the last two I have actually lost a total of 3.5 lbs. So now, I'm chowing down. And my baby is making it really easy to eat! No weird cravings yet...but I really want jalapenos...a lot!

I have started wearing maternity clothes...sorry Dava Lynn...I held out as long as I could. There are some really cute outfits out there for us fat (excuse me...maternally round) ladies! I love it! :)

Here are the pictures of the belly...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so CUTE! Your little bump is ADORABLE! And (just from the little bit I can see) those are really cute maternity clothes. They really have improved the maternity wear. Some of the outfits are even cuter than regular clothes! I can't wait to see you and Travis(and baby) in person at the meeting!

Natalie said...

Seeing the belly makes the preganancy thing really real! It's going to be fun watching you and the baby grow. Looking good!

Natalie said...

I really should proof my spelling more carefully before I post my comments! *blush*

Staci said...

I love maternity clothes! It's great not having to zip and button every time you go to the bathroom! lol

Ledbetter Fam said...

Cute bump!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

JB