15 September 2008

Road Trip '08

Hello everyone! I am going to make this brief...

Yes...we are safe! :) Jayden and I started our Road Trip '08 on Thursday morning to avoid all the hurrican traffic and have been on the road since.

We started by going to Lara Jane's house for a Stamp N' Stack party. It was soo much fun! The cousins loved getting to play with Jayden and we had some great sister time! Dava Lynn and Juli Beth were able to make it too. The only one not able to come was Kari Ann and we all missed her so much!

On Saturday we traveled to Paris, Tx to see Kari Ann. We spent Saturday night and went to church with them in the morning. Again, the cousins had a blast playing with Jayden. That was the first time Kari Ann had gotten to see Jayden! It is so much fun watching my family love on her. After church on Sunday, we headed to McAlester, OK.

So, here I am at my grandma Mary's. We are just playing around today and having fun with my Great Aunt Edna. I am going to go weed Grandma's garden here pretty soon. We are going to stay here until Tuesday and then head to Edmond, OK to see my cousins Mary Ann and Dana. I will post more there if I get a free moment.

**Travis is safe in Kingwood. We lost one tree in the back yard and it didn't fall on the house or anything...just into the yard. He is without power and has been since Friday at 9pm. We dont' know when they will restore power, but he has been able to go to the grocery store to get some food that won't spoil. :)

I will keep you updated as we travel along. Love you all!

3 comments:

The Stringers said...

Glad that y'all are okay! I've been thinking about you.

Natalie said...

I'm glad everything is okay with your home. A tree fell on our house. We are in Ft. Worth with some of Todd's family, but are trying to arrange a time to meet up with our insurance adjuster so we can get to work on repairs!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on the rest of your road trip and stay safe!!