05 September 2008

Murderous Dogs!

Okay...we have already established that our dogs kill for fun.  Nikki kills squirrels and birds.  Cooper kills a snake, frogs and huge bees, wasps and dragonflies.  We have just come to accept that our dogs like to hunt and are really good at it.  We have tried to convince them that they do not need to bring us presents, however...the game just got bigger!
Now...I think this poor animal has been hidden in the yard and drug around like a toy because our dogs have not been left out all night for several days.  They are usually in their kennels at night, but sometimes we give them a little freedom.  Poor animal...

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

How sad! I'm surprised they haven't tried to eat each other!!!

JB

Jennifer McHam said...

Ew gross! I LOVE your new blog background!!! ooh and I picked up several cute outfits for Jayden!!! I hope you like them!!!