29 July 2007

Update

I know it has been awhile, but not a lot has been happening since I wrote last. Travis has been in town all month so it has been kinda weird having him here all the time. I love it! We have been able to spend so much time with Nikki and just be a married couple. We have started volunteering at church again and we are playing Volleyball every Sunday with a group at church. It has been nice. He starts traveling again next month, but will only travel a couple of weeks.

At church this morning we were asked to lead a team of teachers. It won't be for a few weeks, but Matt (the elementary minister) told us that he wanted to give us our own team. Yay! We are really looking forward to it and it will allow us to make some changes to the format of the class to encourage more energy! We are very excited.

This weekend we also put our order in for the hardwood floors. So, we are going to get bamboo floors! Yipee!! :) We get our new carpet next Thursday, on the 9th. I am so ready to have this all done, but it won't be completed for another month or so. July has gone by soo slowly!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad your man's been around a bit more. Mine is leaving me for the first time in about a month for a business trip, and I'm going to have to find something to do. Maybe I'll go out of town too.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Where are you? Post Post Post! And tell your husband to do the same!!!!!

JB