06 July 2007

The Weekend Begins...

Well, I am at home with, yet another, sinus infection. I am so tired of being sick! I felt this one coming so I am trying to rest as much as possible. We have a Blue October concert tonight and Travis' parents are coming into town tomorrow morning to help finish the tiling. I am excited about all of that, but I feel so yucky right now! I hope I start feeling better...SOON!

So, today is going to be filled with sleep, reading, sleep, checking email, sleep, playing a game or two of Spades on the computer and sleep! Do you see a trend yet?

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

So, are you going to get to spend some time with KA and her kids? Have fun being sick.

JB

Jennifer McHam said...

GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least all the house projects sound fun ;) hehehe Seriously - can't wait to see pictures (but no rush!). Isn't it great to put your stamp on your house?? It really starts to feel like YOURS :) !!
xoxo
Jen