18 July 2007

Project: Tile / Status: Complete!

Yay! Our tiling is done! The laundry room, guest bathroom and the kitchen are completed! Travis' parents came up this past weekend and spent Saturday and Sunday working so hard to make it happen!

We are scheduled to have carpet installed on August 9th!! Then we will get the floors. I'm so excited that all these things are coming together.

A couple of things are going on here:

1) Travis' grandma (Grandma Bettes) is not doing very well, health-wise. We haven't heard anything today, but as soon as we hear, I will update on here.

2) I have been presented with the opportunity to become a Financial Advisor. I have been through a couple of interviews and I hear tomorrow morning if I have an offer or not. The next step, if I get an offer, would be to get my licenses. I am actually really excited about this opportunity.

I don't really have much to say right now, so I will go for now. I will update soon!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on getting the tiling done. Also, good luck on the new job.