30 January 2008

Movement...

Last night I felt the baby move for the first time! It is so exciting! I'm so ready to know what this baby is going to look like, what their personality is going to be, etc.

Poor Travis...he wants to feel it so bad. He was so excited last night and even after I told him that he wouldn't be able to feel anything for at least a week...he insisted that I lay down, very still, so that he could try. :) He is so adorable!

And as you can see in my comments...I have been tagged by Dana

The RULES
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

Wow this is hard for me...

5 random and/or weird facts about me:

1) I am the youngest of 5 girls.
2) I have a freckel in my right eye.
3) I am married to a man I have known for 17 years.
4) I love Superman.
5) I'm pregnant with my first child! Yay!

I don't have a lot of people I can tag because most of my readers are Juli's friends...so forgive me Juli....Amy, Natalie, Staci, Shauna and Megan :)

3 comments:

Dana said...

Aaaahhhhh. That's exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.

PS - I just tagged you. You'll have to check out my blog for details (actually, give me about 5 minutes....not quite done there).

Jennifer McHam said...

How exciting! Mark was miffed about my being able to feel the baby first too - he said "Man! Girls get all the fun stuff in pregnancy!" ha!

Travis McHam said...

Girls get all the fun stuff, Jen? All I know is I am not pushing a bowling ball outta MY body!