17 January 2008

House Pictures and 2 Firsts

Well, in the last 24 hours I have had two firsts...1) Making grill cheese sandwhiches and 2) making pancakes. Two things that I don't particularly enjoy eating...but I made them for my hubby! It was fun. They both turned out good...of course they did...they are two of the easiest things to make!
For those of you asking for pictures of the house, I have taken a few of the downstairs and will follow up later with the rest. The only picture I didn't take of downstairs is the kitchen. I still have some work to do in there...

This is the living room...

This half bath is just off of the living room to the left of the tv.

Here is our pool room...this is to your left as you walk in the front door.

And our dining room...this is to your right as you walk in the front door. There is an open doorway into the kitchen to the left of the picture.


Our breakfast table. This is just off the living room and leads into the kitchen.

I will load more pictures of the house later. :) Have a great day!


3 comments:

Kari said...

your house looks adorable! so much space!! yay for you guys!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I love the house. One request, will you post them as medium size next time so I can see them a little better??? Thanks!!! Can't wait to see the pics of the upstairs and kitchen. By the way, why does KA keep posting comments on your blog and not mine. Feelings are starting to get a little hurt here!!!!! And you don't post comments on mine either. Fine, whatever you two!

JB

Unknown said...

The house looks really awesome. It's so cute! Congrats on the two firsts! I know that firsts are always exciting. Over the Christmas break I had alot of firsts my self, you should check it out on my blog.