18 September 2007

Finished Floors!!

We have officially finished every floor surface of this house! Well, technically we still have to put in all the transition pieces (hardwood to carpet and tile). But, we are done with all the hard work! Yay! I'm so excited and it looks better than I imagined!

Not too much is going on other than that. I started going to an Acting 101 class at church. The first meeting was tonight and it was so much fun! I can't wait until next week. I have really been feeling like I need an outlet for my creative side and I think I have found it! :)

Travis is gone for the rest of the week, in Dallas. So...I get to entertain myself now...

**I will update with pictures as soon as my husband buys me a new camera! :) Mine is still kaput!

That is about all I have for now. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Congrats! That's a HUGE accomplishment!

Jennifer McHam said...

YAY! Can't wait to see pictures!!! Travis, get on the ball!!!! ;)