09 February 2010

Kenley is 2 Months Old!

Kenley is 2 months old now! Time is flying! We have adjusted pretty well around here. I definitely have days where I am completely worn out by the end, but they are all fun! What a blessing to have 2 precious little girls! Plus, I know I'm the favorite daughter now since I have ONLY girls...(right Dadda??) :) J/K Sisters!



Kenley's 2 month stats are:

Height: 22 1/4 inches (47%)
Weight: 11lb 7oz (68%)
Head: 36.5cm (5%)

So we have a chunky, long baby with a tiny head! :) But she is gorgeous!

All three of us girls went to the park yesterday and had a ball! Jayden went down all the slides by herself. The only thing I helped her do was climb up the first step. She had it all under control from that point. I was so proud of her! She is growing up so fast.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Kenley's stats sound a LOT like Haylie's! Are they secretly twins? Haha. Glad to hear K is doing great!!

Leigh said...

Haha! Love the comment about Kenley... chunky long baby with a tiny head! haha! a precious one at that! thanks for the laugh, im in the middle of studying and needed one! love you!