19 May 2008

Showers and Doctors

We had our first baby shower this weekend. It was so much fun! Everyone was so generous and the hostess were so sweet! We ended up getting a lot of clothes and most of the bigger items. I'm sooo excited to get my little baby into those cute little outfits! :)

I went to the doctor today and the visit was good. My blood sugar numbers are really good and they are even lowering my insulin dosage! They measured the fluid around the baby and it all looks good. They usually start to put you on the monitor, to watch the baby's heartrate and movements for about 20 minutes, at 34 weeks, but since I am on insulin they started me this week at 32 weeks. 7 weeks to go at the most!!! It is so nice to know that the baby will be here by a certain day...

Next week we get to go have the 4D ultrasound done! Yay! Travis is really looking forward to verifying that our baby is indeed a little girl...and not a boy. :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just checking in. Hang in there on the shots and stuff. Can't wait to hold that cute baby. Love y'all.
MC

Jennifer McHam said...

Yay! So glad your shower was fun! I'll bet the clothes are ADORABLE! Little girl stuff is oh so cute. Can't wait to verify too - just to be sure ;) And speaking of pictures... where are all these belly shots we were promised?!?!?!!?