11 August 2008

Weekend O' Fun!

This weekend was fun. Travis and I had some hard work to do, but we had fun doing it.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, our dogs are escape artists. They get out of our yard all the time. Well, it doesn't help that our fence in the back yard is over 15 years old and the boards are easily broken. We have even had our neighbor dogs break through into our yard. So, we decided to build a new fence. It has taken us a week to do it, but we finally got it done with both of us out there all day on Saturday and in the afternoon yesterday. Here are just a few shots to sum up how I helped...

Who can tell me the most important tool on my toolbelt?! :)

On Saturday, one of my friends from high school (Sara Jane) came into town with her family. She has two little ones (Ashley who is 3 years old and Zachary who is 3 months). At dinner Saturday night I took Ashley to go to the bathroom. She was taking quite awhile, but as no one else was waiting for the bathroom, I just let her take her time. The whole time she was in there, she was talking in her made up language. It was quite cute! :) However, after some time had passed, a woman walked in and was waiting patiently for the toilet. After a minute we hear, "Poop?! Are you going to be coming out all night?!" It was so hard not to bust out laughing. I love that kid!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Dana said...

Whoo! What a woman!

Unknown said...

I know, I know, it's the baby monitor!! You guys amaze me by how many home improvement projects you're always doing. And I totally love the poop story! I almost died laughing!