04 August 2008

Holy Cow...I Went Blonde!

So...my mother-in-law came over to let me have an afternoon to myself on Friday. I have had a coupon for a really nice hair salon since we moved here, so I decided to go get my hair done. I went in to get highlights and a cut...here is before...
and I walked out with this...
Yesterday Travis started to build our new fence, for the backyard. Pop came over to help him. They worked all yesterday afternoon with about a 20 minute break because of rain. It isn't quite done, but they got a great start!
While they were building the fence, I got to take Jayden to her first baseball game on her 1 month birthday! It was so much fun! I forgot my camera, but my friend Jennifer took some pictures. I will post them once I get them ;)
To end the day, Judy brought us all dinner. I am blessed with some great in-laws! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

It looks so pretty!!

Unknown said...

I like the new hair do! You're such a cutie!!