27 November 2007

New House and New Fridge!

Well, we closed on the house in Kingwood this morning! Yay!!! We have a home. It feels so much better to have everything finalized. For awhile there we felt like we were going to be in limbo forever! We have been staying with Travis' parents and they have been so wonderful. Thanks Pop and Judy for putting up with us!

Right after we closed on the house we drove to Home Depot and bought a refridgerator! I love it. It is brush metal and side by side. (I will post pictures once we get it in the house.) When we bought the fridge, the guy showed us all the available deliver dates and the first one was the day the movers are going to be delivering our stuff from Austin (that is Saturday the 1st of December...yes, this weekend)! What great timing!

Travis and I have had a God filled day. He has really shown His hand in every aspect of today. He is sooo good! :)

Travis leaves tonight for Pittsburgh and gets back Thursday night. (What's that you say? He wasn't supposed to travel with his new job? I KNOW!! Grrrrr....Oh well, this is just one trip and a short one.) He flies in late Thursday and I am going to pick him up from the airport, from which we will drive straight to Austin so that we are there when the movers get there Friday. They are loading us up on Friday and delivering everything to the house in Houston on Saturday. I am so ready to be in my home and be able to sleep in my own bed!!

Well, that is it for now. To see how we told Mark and Jen the good news about the baby, check out their blog. There is a link to the left of this post. :)

3 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats, Jana Kay! Can you update me on your job situation? I saw where you were praying to be able to stay with your same company, but I didn't see an update. If I missed that, I'm sorry!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm glad that it is all coming together for you guys! I'm ready for y'all to be settled in your new home!!!

JB

Shauna said...

Congrats on closing on a new home! So exciting! As is the fridge!!! :)