29 November 2007

The Baby!

Okay! According to several of you, I am not giving you all the details! So, for all of you detail hungry women (like me)...here it goes! :) (I could never get tired of sharing the details)

I went to see the doctor on Monday, November 19th. I was six weeks on that day and we heard the heartbeat! It was at 105. Travis wasn't able to go with me, but will go next time on December 19th. We got two pictures of our tine 1/4 of an inch dot! :) Hehe... It was so cool to actually hear the heartbeat and that something so small would have one already!

We are due July 14th, 2008! Please pray for an early delivery! I know that is weird, but let me explain...

Mom and Dad leave for Zambia for 2 weeks on July 10th! I need my mom there! If Mom isn't there...then I will have four sisters in the room all telling the doctor how to do his job! ;) Just kidding sisters! I know that, no matter what, I will be in good hands and that all of my sisters would be such awesome cheerleaders, but there is just something about having your mom there that is comforting!

So, any additional prayer would be appreciated! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally a detail person, too, so thanks for the details!

We have the same due date...:)

Staci said...

Thanks for the details! I was gonna say the same thing as Megan (about you and her having the same due date)!

Staci said...

Ok...we've been to the dr now and are finally telling people...so I can now say that I'm due 10 days before you!!!!! How fun is this gonna be! Go check out my blog for a cute video :)