28 November 2007

The Job

Well, I don't know if I posted about this or not, so if this is a duplicate, I'm sorry!

As I wrote in a previous post, I was praying that my current job would let me stay with them somehow as I moved to Houston. Well, it worked out!! Yay! Another great thing that God has ochestrated for us in this move. My boss and my "dotted line" boss got together and convinced the Managing Director of our office that I was worth keeping. So, they arranged it so that I can work from home and be flexible with my time! I am so thankful, especially, because we just found out that I'm pregnant! This will make things so much easier as we adjust to our new home and try to prepare for the baby to come.

Everything has really worked out for us, except...the house in Austin. We still need to sell our house in Austin before we will feel really settled and comfortable. We are looking selling and leasing options. If we lease, we may loose a little month, but we will still be building equity in the house. Our real estate agent suggested that we lower the sale price of the house again. If we do, it won't hurt us too bad, we just worry about what kind of offers we will get out of it.

So...if you could send up a few prayers for us...it would be greatly appreciated. We know that God will take care of everything in His time!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I know you said you're due in July...but what's your due date? How many weeks are you right now? Have you been to the dr yet?

You have to know that all us women want details!!! ;)