08 June 2007

Allergies :(

Camp was awesome! My mind is completely fried so I will have to write more about camp later, but I do have some news.

I went to the Allergist today for my skin test. I am allergic to several things: mold, dust, cats and dogs. That is right...dogs!!!! I'm so mad!! Travis and I are having to consider some changes (NO...we are not getting rid of Nikki). We are going to build her a dog house and see how she does as a "mostly" outside dog and some major carpet cleaning (or replacing) to get rid of the hair already imbedded in our floors. Ugh! Oh well. I am willing to make some drastic changes in order to keep the dog and stay healthy.

I hope everyone had a great week! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you had fun at camp, but I am SOOOO sorry to hear that you are allergic to dogs! Cats...who cares! but dogs?!?