08 June 2009

I am NOT diabetic!

Yay...for not being diabetic! So I went back for my 3 hour test and it came back negative. However, the doctor told me that my body is very confused and isn't quite sure how to process my sugars. So...my perscription? To eat every 2 hours! Oh shucks!! (My dad said, "Ask your doctor how I can get that perscription!" Hehe...I love my Dadda!)

So I have been busy eating, taking care of Jayden, eating, sleeping, taking care of Jayden and eating some more. I am having a ball!! :)

In other news...Travis has a doctor appointment tomorrow. We have had some concerns about his health recently and tomorrow we find out more details and IF there is any need for concern in the first place. We don't want to share details right now, but would appreciate prayers! God knows what is going on right now and what we need. We will update everyone as soon as we know anything!

Jayden is doing great! She has a little cold right now, so she is congested and a little sensitive, but still in such great spirits and happy! She really is such a good baby! :) She is 19 lb 4 oz. I can't believe my baby is about to be one year old!!!!! Ahhh...where did the time go?!

She loves playing in her new playroom and turning the tv on and off. She LOVES her zebra spinning and bouncing toy (thank you Aunt Norma and Winkle Danny)! She could play on that all day. She is getting tall enough that she is trying to figure out how to swing her leg over it to sit on it by herself. She is getting so big!

We leave for camp New Beginnings a week from today! We are so excited! It is going to be an awesome camp! If you know of any kids who just finished K-5th and want to send them off to camp for a few days...let me know or go to www.newbeginningscamp.com!

I think that is about it for now! I hope everyone is having an awesome summer so far!

No comments: