12 April 2009

State of Shock

So...you know those days when life seems to be pretty predictable?  Yea...that has been most days for us lately...except Tuesday, April 7th at approximately 9:30pm.  That is about the time when I went upstairs to take the third pregnancy test in 2 weeks.  Not having been trying...just suspicious...I was expecting my last week of PMS on steroids to be confirmed.  As I watched the pee stick very quickly begin to reveal a positive result I all but panicked.  No...I PANICKED!!!!  Jayden is 9 months old and very much still my baby...and here comes #2!  

Wow...we are still in a bit of shock, but very excited about the new addition to our family.  We believe that delivery will be in December 2009.

Wish us luck!

11 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness - that is crazy. Congrats on the suprise! I know you'll handle this change with amazing grace and rock out baby #2!

megan said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I have several friends with babies super close in age like yours will be, and they all love it. You'll be a great mama of two!

What's so weird is that for some reason a few weeks ago, I wondered if you were preggo with number 2 yet! You can even ask JB-I asked her about it. :) I guess I can just picture you with a whole bunch of kiddos and figured it wouldn't be long.

Huge congrats to you and Travis!

Staci said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!!!

Natalie said...

Wow, Jana Kay! I'm happy for you and Travis. Hope you are feeling well. Never thought we would get to be prego together!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you and Travis!! Haylee will be right in the middle of Jayden and Baby #2. They will be the best of friends I'm sure! :)

Jennifer McHam said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lucky little baby!

And um, Jana - You two may be the ONLY ones shocked about this.... ;) !!!!!!!!

Love you girl
Jen

Rachael and Chris said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for the growing McHam Family...lucky kiddos to have such great parents.

Dana said...

Wow! Big news! Congrats to all 3 (errrrr, 4) of you!

Kelly T said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to have them close in age... Sophie adores her little brother and I'm sure Jayden will, too!

The Stringers said...

Congrats!! And holy pajamas, girl!!

Anonymous said...

Congraulations, That is exciting, I guess Dad and Mom are excited!!

Kandi