19 June 2007

Just Getting Started...

Well, Travis and I have been busy. This weekend we were able to spend all day Saturday together. We went to Home Depot and got the materials to build a dog house. That is right...we built a dog house! It is a pretty good looking one too! :) We have pictures, but Nikki decided to break my camera after I took a really cute picture of her in her new home! Ugh. I am going to take it in to get it looked at though. (It should be under warranty still.) Anyway, I have started painting the dog house and it just needs one more coat of paint and it is ready for her to live in! Yay!!

Sunday, we had friends over for hamburgers and to play some Hand and Foot (a really fun card game for those of you who didn't know). It was so much fun! It is amazing how one calm and relaxing weekend recharges you.

We had the people from Home Depot come out and measure the square footage of the bedrooms today, for new carpet. We should have new carpet within the next two weeks. After that...tile and wood floors!! Oh I love fixing up this house!

I am teaching again this week. We had a new class start at work yesterday. These are three week classes so I will be in the training classroom for 5 weeks straight (I went to camp for one week of the last class). I really do enjoy my work. It is fun to see the light bulbs go off in their heads sometimes! :)

Well, that is about all I have for now. I will posts pictures as soon as I get my camera fixed!

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I'm kinda jealous that you're getting to do all that fixin' up!

JB

Steve and Joan said...

Hi Jana Kay! Just found your blog today. Thanks for keeping us all up to date!

Steve and Joan

Jennifer McHam said...

Sounds like fun!!! We can't wait to see all the new things!!! It's so great that you & Trav both love your jobs too. That is priceless!!! Miss you & love you,
Jen

Steve and Joan said...

Jana Kay, Have you got your new carpet yet? Did you get the camera fixed? We are all in suspense!