22 October 2009

2 for 2

Well...we are 2 for 2 now. Jayden skinned her knee on Monday and then busted her ear on Tuesday. My poor baby! She does tend to do this though. She will hurt herself every day for about a week and then we won't have any more incidents for awhile. She just gets adventurous and over confident. It is fun to watch her though! She is sooo proud of herself when she accomplishes something new!
She did this by trying to climb up on her tv table in the playroom and coming down on her ear right on the edge of the table. The swelling went down pretty quickly, but she has a nice big purple section on her ear now.

We went outside that day to play with Nikki. I love that there are days when Jayden will not stop begging to go outside and play. Usually she isn't content until we go in the back and play with Nikki. She loves that dog! :)

We went to the park last weekend and got some fun pictures:




I went to the doctor today for my weekly appointment. They checked the amniotic fluid around Kenley and it all looks good. They put me on the NST monitor (they watch the baby's heartbeat and check for possible contractions for about 20 minutes) and everything is good there too. We are still having a little trouble regulating my sugar levels. We adjusted my insulin again by just a little and I hope it works! I had several days where I crashed this past week and I hate that feeling! It is not something I want to happen when I am alone with Jayden. It makes me nervous. Anyway...we will see what happens.

I go back to the Perinatologist on November 4th. He wants to check and see how big Kenley has gotten. I'm excited to see a 4d picture of her again!! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer McHam said...

woohoo! Sounds good!!! Oooh hey, I found this site where you can download your blog right into a book. www.blurb.com. It's awesome!!!