14 September 2009

Life Goes On...

Well, not a lot has happened since I last posted. School is back in session so we are all starting to get back into a routine again. We have started Ladies' Bible Class again on Tuesdays. We are doing a study that I am really excited about. The book is "A Different Kind of Wild: Is Your Faith Too Tame?" We have a great mix of young mothers and older women. I am glad that I am getting the opportunity to learn from these women and get to know them better.

Jayden and I have been cleaning up at home and decluttering! :) Yes...I meant to say that my 14 month old is helping me...check this out!
And she has really enjoyed helping her Daddy with the home projects...
She has been working really hard to learn how to feed herself. She loves it!
And here are just a couple of cute shots...

No comments: