13 May 2009

The Joys of Home Ownership

So, last night we discovered a leak.  A leak from where?  The ceiling in the entry way...  Our AC has decided to freeze up and spill over and leak through the drywall.  Ah...joy.  So...this means we have no AC on the two HOTTEST days this week.  I'm talking high 90's and we are in HOUSTON!  What the heck?!  So, we have put our baby girl down to sleep a room that feels like a sauna.  I feel sooo guilty!  The AC guys are supposed to come out tomorrow to fix it.  I pray they come fast and work their magic like speed demons!! 

My poor baby....I love this face:

2 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Oh noooooooooooooo! I'm so sorry! When we bought the house in Littleton (in December), it was June before we realized the AC was built completely wrong. (4 repair guys later). We had to get the ductwork redone. I am still mad that the previous owners sold it that way. Some people....! But it all worked out ...!!! I hope everything gets fixed soon!!!!!!!! We can't wait to see y'all SOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

Rachael and Chris said...

Oh my gosh...she looks SO much like her mama in this pic! So cute!!!